TeamViewer Online Support for VERIS
- Online support using the secure TeamViewer platform is available This software requires only that you have fast Internet access from your VERIS system.
- All online support sessions must
be scheduled in advance by email communication with firstname.lastname@example.org or by a
telephone call to EDI at 650-631-0120.
- To install the TeamViewer Quick Support application:
- Download the EDI TeamViewer Quick Support application by clicking on the button at the bottom of this page for the version of OS X that you are using.
- Open the disk image (.dmg) file by double-clicking on it if it does not open automatically.
- Move or copy the TeamViewer QuickSupport application icon onto your VERIS system Desktop.
- Close the disk image window.
- Run the new TeamViewer QS application.
- When an ID number appears in the TeamViewer QS window, email that number to email@example.com.
- At the agreed-upon time for your online support session,
- Double-click on the TeamViewer icon on your desktop to start the application.
- Wait for a green light at the lower left corner of the TeamViewer window to indicate connection to the TeamViewer servers.
- Call EDI at 650-631-0120 to tell us your ID number if you have not already done so. We need this to initiate the support session.
- If you experience any problems please call EDI or send an email describing
your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
Additional information about TeamViewer (e.g., security, platform requirements, etc.) may be found at http://www.teamviewer.com.