|The EMS IV integrated eye
monitoring, refractor, and stimulus display system provides a less
expensive alternative to the fundus monitoring FMS IV stimulator.
It uses the same fast-switching, high-luminance, color stimulus display
and refractor/eye camera functions as the FMS IV but does not have
the FMS IV infrared fundus imaging capabilities.
Designed and constructed only by Electro-Diagnostic Imaging, Inc.,
the EMS IV is fully integrated with, and completely controlled by
your VERIS™ system
- Internal high-resolution, color, LCOS stimulus display
- 1280 x 1024 pixels at 60, 75, or 85 Hz
- 40 microsecond response time
- Stimulation restricted to first 2 milliseconds of each frame for ERG stimuli
- 24-bit RGB color (8 bits per channel)
- LED life expectancy: 1,000 hours
- Red: 627 nm typical, half-width 20 nm at 25 deg. C.
- Green: 530 nm typical, half-width 30 nm at 25 deg. C.
- Blue: 470 nm typical, half-width 20 nm at 25 deg. C.
- Greater than 300 cd/m2 maximum luminance
- Field of stimulation: approx. 50 deg. diameter
- Infrared Video (External) Eye Imaging
- IR Eye camera provides magnified image of eye for accurate alignment and monitoring.
- Uses IR LEDs: 850 nm dominant wavelength; half-width 45 nm at half intensity.
- Refractor provides single-knob correction of spherical refractive error with automatic compensation for magnification to project properly focused and sized stimulus to the subject's retina.
- Maximum myopic correction > -20 D SPH